The DOH-NCPAM is embarking on a program that will provide health care access to patients with rare disease through the Rare Disease Medicines Access Program. Filipino patients born with rare disease are "orphaned" by society. They suffer social abandonment because of lack of existing network of support to aid them. Medical help is exclusive under the conditions of the country's health priority. The nature of their illness is hardly know due to lack of information and only a few medical professionals in the country are aware of these disorders and known how to diagnose and address these conditions.
- Revision in the specifications of multivitamins and amino acid solutions for infants in the Philippine National Formulary
- Clarification on the specifications of lactulose in the Philippine National Formulary
- Prioritization of 2019 Philippine National Formulary Applications
- Improving Access to Medicines by Integrating Pharmaceutical Care Services in Public Health through F1+ Botika ng Bayan (BNB)
- Call for Nominations for the Health Technology Assessment Committee (HTAC)
- Administrative Order No. 2019-0002 "Implementing Guidelines on the Philippine Antimicrobial Stewardship (AMS) Program for Hospitals"