The DOH-NCPAM is embarking on a program that will provide health care access to patients with rare disease through the Rare Disease Medicines Access Program. Filipino patients born with rare disease are "orphaned" by society. They suffer social abandonment because of lack of existing network of support to aid them. Medical help is exclusive under the conditions of the country's health priority. The nature of their illness is hardly know due to lack of information and only a few medical professionals in the country are aware of these disorders and known how to diagnose and address these conditions.
- Advisory on the submission of comments/suggestions for the AO on Health Technology Assessment
- Public Consultation on the Implementing Guidelines of Health Technology Assessment (HTA), and the process and methods guides
- Non-acceptance of requests for exemption from the Philippine National Formulary
- New topic nomination for Health Technology Assessment
- Philippine National Formulary 8th Edition - Essential Medicines List 2019 (Updated as of January 27, 2020)
- 2019 Progress Report