- Clarification on the specifications of lactulose in the Philippine National Formulary
- Prioritization of 2019 Philippine National Formulary Applications
- Improving Access to Medicines by Integrating Pharmaceutical Care Services in Public Health through F1+ Botika ng Bayan (BNB)
- Call for Nominations for the Health Technology Assessment Committee (HTAC)
- Administrative Order No. 2019-0002 "Implementing Guidelines on the Philippine Antimicrobial Stewardship (AMS) Program for Hospitals"
- Submission of 2019 Applications for Inclusion in the Philippine National Formulary (PNF)
For those who cant view the pdf book, you can direct download here
What is Philippine National Formulary?
The Philippine National Drug Formulary (PNDF) is an integral component of the Philippine Medicines Policy which aims to promote rational use of essential medicines among prescribers, dispensers, patient and consumers. It is a list of essential medicines deemed important to address the primary health care needs of Filipinos. As such it is the basis of all government procurement of medicines and reimbursement of drugs of the Philippine Health Insurance Corporation
The PNDF Volume I is the Essential Medicines List for the Philippines prepared by the National Formulary Commitee (NFC) in consultation with experts and specialist from organized professional medical societies, medical academe and the pharmaceutical industry.
|2005-2010||Secretary Francisco T. Duque|
|2001-2005||Secretary Manuel M. Dayrit|
|1998-2001||Secretary Alfredo Go. Romualdez Jr.|
|1996-1998||Secretary Carmencita N. Reodica|
|1995-1996||Secretary Hilarion Ramiro|
|1992-1995||Secretary Juan M. Flavier|
|1986-1992||Secretary Alfredo Bengzon|