- Advisory on the submission of comments/suggestions for the AO on Health Technology Assessment
- Public Consultation on the Implementing Guidelines of Health Technology Assessment (HTA), and the process and methods guides
- Non-acceptance of requests for exemption from the Philippine National Formulary
- New topic nomination for Health Technology Assessment
- Philippine National Formulary 8th Edition - Essential Medicines List 2019 (Updated as of January 27, 2020)
- 2019 Progress Report
What is Philippine National Formulary?
The Philippine National Drug Formulary (PNDF) is an integral component of the Philippine Medicines Policy which aims to promote rational use of essential medicines among prescribers, dispensers, patient and consumers. It is a list of essential medicines deemed important to address the primary health care needs of Filipinos. As such it is the basis of all government procurement of medicines and reimbursement of drugs of the Philippine Health Insurance Corporation
The PNDF Volume I is the Essential Medicines List for the Philippines prepared by the National Formulary Commitee (NFC) in consultation with experts and specialist from organized professional medical societies, medical academe and the pharmaceutical industry.
|2005-2010||Secretary Francisco T. Duque|
|2001-2005||Secretary Manuel M. Dayrit|
|1998-2001||Secretary Alfredo Go. Romualdez Jr.|
|1996-1998||Secretary Carmencita N. Reodica|
|1995-1996||Secretary Hilarion Ramiro|
|1992-1995||Secretary Juan M. Flavier|
|1986-1992||Secretary Alfredo Bengzon|