The DOH-NCPAM is embarking on a program that will provide health care access to patients with rare disease through the Rare Disease Medicines Access Program. Filipino patients born with rare disease are "orphaned" by society. They suffer social abandonment because of lack of existing network of support to aid them. Medical help is exclusive under the conditions of the country's health priority. The nature of their illness is hardly know due to lack of information and only a few medical professionals in the country are aware of these disorders and known how to diagnose and address these conditions.
- (Update) Maximum Drug Retail Price - Information, References, Issuances and IEC Materials
- Standard Information, Education, and Communication (IEC) Materials for the Implementation of Maximum Retail Price (MRP) for Drugs and Medicines
- Labelling Requirements on the Implementation of Executive Order No. 104 dated 17 February 2020 with the subject "Improving Access to Healthcare through the Regulation of Prices in the Retail of Drugs and Medicines"
- Implementation of the Executive Order No. 104 entitled "Improving Access to Healthcare through the Regulation of Prices in the Retail of Drugs and Medicines"
- Postponement of 2020 AMS Training
- Advisory on the submission of comments/suggestions for the AO on Health Technology Assessment