The Medicines Access Program of DOH-NCPAM caters to the medicinal needs of patients who cannot afford treatment for their illnesses. This is in partnership with different private stakeholders as an answer to Millenium Development Goal 8e. Cancer meds are being given for free to patients with Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (ALL) through the Cancer Warrior Foundation and to Breast Cancer Stage I-IIIA Patients through the Philippine Cancer Society Inc.. Entitlements are also given to kids with rare illnesses through the Philippine Cancer Society of Orphan Diseases. We also have innovator medicines like Insulin and Alpha-Adrenergic Blocker for Diabetics and Hypertensive Patients, respectively to be provided at a very reduced price in government hospitals.
- Prioritization of 2019 Philippine National Formulary Applications
- Improving Access to Medicines by Integrating Pharmaceutical Care Services in Public Health through F1+ Botika ng Bayan (BNB)
- Call for Nominations for the Health Technology Assessment Committee (HTAC)
- Administrative Order No. 2019-0002 "Implementing Guidelines on the Philippine Antimicrobial Stewardship (AMS) Program for Hospitals"
- Submission of 2019 Applications for Inclusion in the Philippine National Formulary (PNF)
- National Antibiotic Guidelines 2017