The DOH-NCPAM is embarking on a program that will provide health care access to patients with rare disease through the Rare Disease Medicines Access Program. Filipino patients born with rare disease are "orphaned" by society. They suffer social abandonment because of lack of existing network of support to aid them. Medical help is exclusive under the conditions of the country's health priority. The nature of their illness is hardly know due to lack of information and only a few medical professionals in the country are aware of these disorders and known how to diagnose and address these conditions.
- (PNF) Inclusion of 10- and 13-valent Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccines (PCV) multidose preparation in the Philippine National Formulary
- Guidelines in the Implementation of Maximum Retail Price (MRP) on Drugs and Medicines
- (HTA) Philippine Methods Guide for Health Technology Assessment
- (HTA) Philippine Process Guide for Health Technology Assessment
- (Announcement) Review of the Remaining Medicines for Maximum Retail Price
- (News)Evidence Summary on the Reassessment of 10- versus 13-valent Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccines (PCV) in the Philippines