- 2019 Progress Report
- Training and Policy Symposium on Health Technology Assessment (HTA): Selecting the Highest Value of Care
- Inclusion of additional medicines in the Philippine National Formulary Manual for Primary Healthcare
- Revision in the specifications of multivitamins and amino acid solutions for infants in the Philippine National Formulary
- Clarification on the specifications of lactulose in the Philippine National Formulary
- Prioritization of 2019 Philippine National Formulary Applications
What is Philippine National Formulary?
The Philippine National Drug Formulary (PNDF) is an integral component of the Philippine Medicines Policy which aims to promote rational use of essential medicines among prescribers, dispensers, patient and consumers. It is a list of essential medicines deemed important to address the primary health care needs of Filipinos. As such it is the basis of all government procurement of medicines and reimbursement of drugs of the Philippine Health Insurance Corporation
The PNDF Volume I is the Essential Medicines List for the Philippines prepared by the National Formulary Commitee (NFC) in consultation with experts and specialist from organized professional medical societies, medical academe and the pharmaceutical industry.
|2005-2010||Secretary Francisco T. Duque|
|2001-2005||Secretary Manuel M. Dayrit|
|1998-2001||Secretary Alfredo Go. Romualdez Jr.|
|1996-1998||Secretary Carmencita N. Reodica|
|1995-1996||Secretary Hilarion Ramiro|
|1992-1995||Secretary Juan M. Flavier|
|1986-1992||Secretary Alfredo Bengzon|