- Improving Access to Medicines by Integrating Pharmaceutical Care Services in Public Health through F1+ Botika ng Bayan (BNB)
- Call for Nominations for the Health Technology Assessment Committee (HTAC)
- Administrative Order No. 2019-0002 "Implementing Guidelines on the Philippine Antimicrobial Stewardship (AMS) Program for Hospitals"
- Submission of 2019 Applications for Inclusion in the Philippine National Formulary (PNF)
- National Antibiotic Guidelines 2017
- DOH, DA, AND UN Agencies Call For United Fight Against Antimicrobial Resistance
The SARAH Access Framework
The SARAH Medicines Access Framework consists of the five major pillarsas reflected on the Philippine Medicines Strategy 2011-2015 that these are necessary to ensure that essential and quality medicines are accessible and available towards achievement of the better health outcomes for all Filipinos. SARAH articulates the values and principles that all stakeholders must pursue and adopt in a transparent, participative and harmonious manner to contribute to the achievement health system goals.
The SARAH medicines access framework outlines the five pillars for targeted and sustained action by the health and relevant sectors, namely: 1)Safety, Efficacy and Quality (SEQ) of medicines, 2) Affordability and availability, 3) Rational use of medicines, 4) Accountability, transparency and good governance and 5) Health System Support.