- (Update) Maximum Drug Retail Price - Information, References, Issuances and IEC Materials
- Standard Information, Education, and Communication (IEC) Materials for the Implementation of Maximum Retail Price (MRP) for Drugs and Medicines
- Labelling Requirements on the Implementation of Executive Order No. 104 dated 17 February 2020 with the subject "Improving Access to Healthcare through the Regulation of Prices in the Retail of Drugs and Medicines"
- Implementation of the Executive Order No. 104 entitled "Improving Access to Healthcare through the Regulation of Prices in the Retail of Drugs and Medicines"
- Postponement of 2020 AMS Training
- Advisory on the submission of comments/suggestions for the AO on Health Technology Assessment
The SARAH Access Framework
The SARAH Medicines Access Framework consists of the five major pillarsas reflected on the Philippine Medicines Strategy 2011-2015 that these are necessary to ensure that essential and quality medicines are accessible and available towards achievement of the better health outcomes for all Filipinos. SARAH articulates the values and principles that all stakeholders must pursue and adopt in a transparent, participative and harmonious manner to contribute to the achievement health system goals.
The SARAH medicines access framework outlines the five pillars for targeted and sustained action by the health and relevant sectors, namely: 1)Safety, Efficacy and Quality (SEQ) of medicines, 2) Affordability and availability, 3) Rational use of medicines, 4) Accountability, transparency and good governance and 5) Health System Support.